Hello there. Yes, you. Don’t look so bewildered! I’m here to welcome you to my world. This is Actually Allie, my blog, where I post about music, books, videos and blog posting itself (it’s very meta). Read more!
I’ve got a sense of humor and a penchant for travel, so all that will be included in here as well. I’m a singer, a writer, a journalist and a friend. This blog is for you, you recent college graduate, you procrastinating journalist, you avid TV or film fan, you worldwide traveler. I hope you enjoy it.
Here are a few other things about me, in no particular order.
- I’m a Libra. Which basically just means I’m awesome. And maybe a bit of a narcissist.
- I am classically trained as a mezzo-soprano. But I sing low alto or tenor in my school’s co-ed a cappella group, The Blend. They’re pretty cool.
- I’m a humongous Harry Potter geek. It’s a vocation.
- I write about film, TV and music here, and I hope to some day write about entertainment for a living. Hit me up if you’d like me to write for your blog, your magazine, your newspaper or your business. Believe it or not, I have experience doing all of that. I’m a great writer, and I have the clips to prove it.
- I’m a feminist. Equality is important to me, and some of my posts may show these sentiments.
- I love to make new friends, so leave a comment and we’ll have an awesome conversation and eventually we’ll have matching friendship bracelets.
Hope you find things alright in this blog. Feel free to browse tags and categories as well.