I should just start calling this Saturday Jamboree, right? I compiled the post Friday morning, but forgot to hit send Friday night! Well, here’s your (belated) Friday Jamboree! Enjoy!
- If you consider yourself a journalist, you’ll love the Frustrated Journalist Cat meme!
- I liked this article about Emma Koenig’s So-Called Redacted Life. Check out her blog; it’s great!
- I finally made an About.Me site. I read in an article that all Interns should have one (it was right next to LinkedIn and Klout). It’s like an online business card!
- What a heartfelt New York Times article. Do you ever leave messages for your parents?
- Here’s some satirical advice to young writers.
- Tumblr’s been getting a lot of coverage on the New York Times. I wonder how everyone on Tumblr feels about that! Read about the trouble with curation on sites like Tumblr and Pinterest!
- How Giving the Virtual Finger to the World Can Help You Succeed
- For a pick-me-up, visit You Are Loved.
- Are you a good daughter? Huffington Post wrote a how-to article about it!
- My classmate Elizabeth Beisel won a silver medal today! Members of the community gathered at the high school for a viewing party today, cheering her on as they watched the live stream in awe. So proud of her!
- Have a nice week!
“Really, chances are they’ve been thinking about your happiness since before you were even born.” ~ in one of your links above…
In the 17 Ways to Be A Good Daughter article, right? Too true!