Hey guys & happy Friday!
This week, a lot of you commented on my Feminism: “All Men Are” article, so if you’d like to read the conversations in the comments for some enlightening viewpoints, check it out!
& Here are some other links for you to enjoy for the rest of the week!
- The Good Greatsby wrote an article about sending a letter from Hogwarts to his kid.… informing him that he’s actually a Squib. I’d be heartbroken!
- Nextness says to not follow the pack, and go your own way! Do you agree? Or is originality impossible?
- I’m sure you’ve heard about what happened in Colorado yesterday: someone entered through the Exit sign of a movie theater during a premiere of The Dark Knight Rises, threw tear gas into the audience, and shot randomly. There’s been a lot of conversation about whether action movies link to gun violence. I’m not sure what I think, but that news story is really sobering.
- I’ve found a hilarious Tumblr. Look at Rich Kids of Instagram!
- Here are some things you should do every day & tips on how to write well courtesy of Sean Bonner.
- My beautiful friend Elise now has her own blog! Check it out at The Better to Love You With.
- This 20-year-old punched a street harasser for threatening to rape a tipsy passerby. Is she a hero because her photo went viral on Tumblr?
- Read a manifesto a day!
- Woah, woah, woah. This is not journalism. Politicians – get your act together!
- There’s loads of FREE online courses available from major colleges and universities, according to this New York Times article. I’m definitely going to try out a free Web Design class from MIT!
See you for Jamboree next week!